how can i connect my orange flashing beacon. I have had numerous messages asking me about connecting the orange flashing beacon to their Easy Camp Camper. They are right to ask as this is one of the most popular of questions when it comes to my orange beacon. In this short article I will tell you how you can connect your orange flashing beacon to your Easy Camp Camper, so that it runs continuously.
I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve been having connecting your orange flashing beacon.
Have you tried following these steps:
1. Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth® and Location settings, then open the Tile app.
2. Select “Find Tiles” on the home screen, then tap the “+” button in the upper right corner of your screen and choose “Add a new Tile.”
3. Tap “Connect a Tile” and press the button on your orange flashing beacon three times within five seconds to activate it and make it discoverable.
Please let me know if that helps!
To connect your orange flashing beacon, please follow these steps:
1. Open the panel on the back of the beacon
2. Plug in the battery, making sure that it is resting flat against the metal plate. If it is not positioned correctly, you may be unable to get a charge
3. Take care when closing the panel to ensure that it is securely closed and that no wires are exposed
4. Press down firmly on the power button for 10 seconds
5. The light should begin to flash in a constant pattern
6. To turn off your beacon, press down on the power button for 10 seconds
The orange flashing beacon is a very affordable device that is easy to set up. All you need to do is install the application on your computer or smart phone and you’re ready to go. It will allow you a lot of freedom from being trapped behind your desk, but if you want to rest your eyes during an exam, then no one will know if you close them for just a minute. The compass feature allows for pinpoint accuracy on where you parked your car. And if you get lost in the woods, it will be helpful because it can direct you back to civilization. Also if you go hiking in the mountains, the orange flash beacon can lighten your way through the darkness of night.